Wii Bar Bii Que 2007
James and Alicia Purl had a Wii Bar Bii Que on Saturday, July 14, 2007. It ran from 5:00 pm to 1:15 a.m.. In case you didn't know (and those invited will know this), James is a geek and the BBQ featured some geeky entertainment. We have added a discussion page where guests can discuss the event if they'd like (click discussion above).
- Nintendo Wii™ gameplay on a 37" LCD HDTV. Titles include Wii Sports and Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
- XBox 360™ gameplay on a 61" DLP HDTV. Titles include Guitar Hero II and Gears of War.
- Traditional board and party games.
- Star Wars Trivial Pursuit (Beacheys)
There were burgers, hot dogs, chips and pop. Guests brought other things. The guests bringing things editted this page and added to the list below. If you've never editted a wiki before, it should be straight-forward. Just add a new line starting with an asterisk then the item you're bringing. Thanks!
- Hamburgers / Cheeseburgers (Purls)
- Hot Dogs (Purls)
- Chips (Purls)
- Coke Zero (Purls)
- Coke (Purls)
- Homemade mac and cheese (Purls)
- A Dessert - specifics TBD (Gigi)
- Assortment of Kansas City BBQ sauces (Kendric)
- Indian Snacks and Sweets (Gaurav)
Since the content on WikiPurlia is released under a Creative Commons License, I must mention the copyrights and trademarks I mentioned here. I have no explicit permission to use them.
"Wii" is a registered trademark of Nintendo of America, Inc.
"XBox 360" is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Wii Sports and Wario Ware: Smooth Moves are registered trademarks of Nintendo of America, Inc.
Guitar Hero ][ is a registered trademark of Red Octane and Activision Publishing, Inc.
Gears of War is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.