Wii Bar Bii Que 2008
James and Alicia Purl had a Wii Bar Bii Que on Saturday, August 9, 2008. It began at 4:00 p.m., with dinner being served around 5:15 p.m.. It ended around 10:45 pm. There was preliminary thought that there may be another Star Wars Hexology on Sunday, August 10, 2008, but other ideas prevailed. The Talk:Wii_Bar_Bii_Que_2008 is open for any remarks folks may want to make about the party.
- Nintendo Wii™ gameplay on a 37" LCD HDTV was considered, but didn't happen.
- XBox 360™ gameplay on a 61" DLP HDTV of Guitar Hero II® and Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock®.
- Playstation 3™ gameplay on a 61" DLP HDTV was considered, but didn't happen.
- The new Purl "handheld" - click to continue down the rabbit hole.
- Burnt Ends and Beef Brisket (from Two Brothers BBQ)
- Hot Dogs
- Baked Beans
- Coke®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, Pepsi® and Lemonade
- Cinnabun Cupcakes
Since the content on WikiPurlia is released under a Creative Commons License, I must mention the copyrights and trademarks I mentioned here. I have no explicit permission to use them.
"Wii" is a registered trademark of Nintendo of America, Inc.
"XBox 360" is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
"Playstation 3" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc
Guitar Hero is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company Pepsi is a registered trademark of PepsiCo.